- A comprehensive database of over 10,000 catalytic converters enables us to offer best value for your product
- Our facilities in Australia procure spent automobiles, auto scrap as well as ferrous and non-ferrous metals providing our clients with a rich and diverse product portfolio
- A state of the art facility with advanced technology and sampling and analysis facility in major continents to ensure fast turnaround of results and competitive pricing structure
- Provide support, strategic guidance and enhanced tools to ensure our client partners are competitive and achieve leadership position in their markets
Analysis & Sampling:
- We work closely with our refiner partner to ensure accurate assaying and sampling of our client's materials for fair and high returns.
- Our in-house analytical laboratory is professionally staffed with qualified chemists who are capable of both wet and dry sample preparation and analysis.
- The laboratory is also equipped with an X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) machine, and Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometry (ICP), for fast, accurate and detailed analysis.
- We have multiple methodologies for obtaining representative and homogenous samples for assay. We operate bulk samplers to ensure accurate sampling of large lots.
Ferrous and Non-ferrous Metals:
- Largest buyers and exporters of ferrous and non-ferrous metals in Australia and other surrounding countries
- Segregation, classification and processing of waste metal resources for enhanced recovery
- Global sourcing, quality assurance, inspection and certification of various metals through initial as well as advanced analysis techniques
- Access to world class sampling and testing facility to ensure highest return for each material
Procurement & Logistics
- Procurement and logistics experts providing tailored solutions for clients globally
- We provide excellent strategic sourcing, inventory management and freight solutions
- Extensive supplier base drives reliable and cost effective solutions
- Unique hub-and-spoke model through facilities/partnerships in major continents for optimisation of inland transport and minimise costs